SleepPhones Effortless Bluetooth Sleeping Headphones with Wireless Induction Charging
- Size Guide
SleepPhones® Effortless are luxuriously comfortable sleeping headphones with premium sound quality making listening to audio in bed a dream. They use Bluetooth® technology with induction charging* for a completely wireless (and effortless) experience.
Available in Breeze SheepCloud fabric (royal blue & pitch black). Breeze SheepCloud fabric is lightweight, soft and stretchy, which keeps you cool and dry.
- Fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and wake up refreshed
- Get a good nights sleep naturally, without medications
- Reduce ambient noise, conversations, traffic sounds, and snoring
- Relieve stress and reduce noise by listening to your favourite tunes, soothing meditation sounds, radio, sleep-enhancing rhythms, audiobooks, or any other preferred music
- Magnetic induction charging allows you to charge your SleepPhones® Effortless simply by placing the headband with Bluetooth® module inside, onto the charging base*.
- Sound: Superior sound quality with eco-friendly, lead-free electronics
- Charging: Induction charging base* included
- Bluetooth®: Easily pair/sync with Bluetooth®-compatible devices and stream audio wirelessly within 15-30 feet (5-10 meters)
- Controls: Volume and play/pause controls built into the Bluetooth® module
- Headphones: Removable speakers in a hypoallergenic, machine-washable fabric headband
- Bluetooth®: 4.0 A2DP
- Wireless Range: 15-30 feet (5-10 meters)
- Rechargeable Battery: Full charge lasts up to 10 hours
- Charging Time: 3 hours via induction charging base*
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Compliance: CE, RoHS, FCC compliant
- Safety: Ultra-low power, safe RF emissions
- Made in the USA from globally sourced components
- Comes with UK plug
Comes in Breeze Fabric: SheepCloud 95% polyester, 5% spandexFor size guide, please click here
SleepPhones come with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty. 9 out of 10 customers would recommend SleepPhones to a friend!
I use these almost every night and once you get used to the rather fiddly magnetic charger they work perfectly. It took me about a week to learn how to fit the phones on the magnetic charger consistently, and even now, sometimes I position them just slightly off, and whilst they still charge, they also get a bit hot.
The wireless charging isn’t a magical as it sounds, it doesn’t do it through the material so you have to pull the connector out so you might as well just plug it in?
I feel like, for the price, there’s more that could have been done to make it a bit more lightweight and less clunky to wear given how tiny headphones are these days and I’m sure much better material options.
But i wear it every night for my tinnitus and it does the job
Measure around the forehead, just above the ears, and around the hair in the back to determine head size. If your measurement falls on a size cut off guideline, we recommend that you order the smaller size as there is a bit of stretch in the fleece material.
Extra Small/Small = 51 - 54 cm (UK Hat Size Up to 6 3/4)
Medium (one size fits most) = 55 - 59 cm (UK Hat Size 6 7/8 - 7 3/8)
Extra Large/Large = 60 - 63 cm (UK Hat Size 7 1/2 and up)