SleepPhones ASMR Edition Sleeping Headphones
- Size Guide
Do you love ASMR, the deeply relaxing experience in which certain sounds trigger a tingly feeling in your body? If so, you'll love SleepPhones®: ASMR Edition.
SleepPhones®: ASMR Edition are the first headphones to come pre-loaded with deeply relaxing ASMR content. Sixteen top ASMRtists from all over the world recorded eight hours of original ASMR content for your listening pleasure.
Please note these are not Bluetooth® headphones. You may not change the pre-loaded tracks or listen to external music. Check out our other SleepPhones® models if you're interested in listening to whatever you want and/or connecting to a Bluetooth® enabled device!
SleepPhones®: ASMR Edition Featured Artists
Learn more about each ASMRtist and hear a sample of their exclusive track:
- Fall asleep faster, stay asleep better, and wake up refreshed
- No external music player required
- Reduce ambient noise, conversations, traffic sounds, and snoring
- No painful earbuds, awkward headphones, or need to look at a device's blue light
- Get a good night's sleep naturally, without medications
- Relieve stress and block out noise by listening to deeply relaxing ASMR content
- 8 hours of original ASMR content from 16 top ASMRtists
- 6 timer options available, including the option to repeat your favourite track
- Rechargeable Battery Life: Up to 20 hours
- Charging Time: 3 hours
- USB charger included with purchase
- Superior sound quality with eco-friendly, lead-free electronics
- Headband made from our proprietary SheepCloud™fabric
- Removable speakers in a hypoallergenic, machine washable fabric headband
- Pre-shrunk and non-pilling material
- One-year limited warranty and 30-day return policy
- Fabric Options
- Both options are made from our proprietary SheepCloud™ fabric.
Fleece headband: Super soft, luxurious, and warm. Ideal for sleeping, relaxing, meditating, and everyday use. (95% polyester, 5% spandex)
Breeze headband: Breathable and moisture-wicking. Ideal for running and exercising. Preferred by hot sleepers and those who live in warm climates. (95% polyester, 5% spandex)
Measure around the forehead, just above the ears, and around the hair in the back to determine head size. If your measurement falls on a size cut off guideline, we recommend that you order the smaller size as there is a bit of stretch in the fleece material.
Extra Small/Small = 51 - 54 cm (UK Hat Size Up to 6 3/4)
Medium (one size fits most) = 55 - 59 cm (UK Hat Size 6 7/8 - 7 3/8)
Extra Large/Large = 60 - 63 cm (UK Hat Size 7 1/2 and up)