SleepPhones v7 Wireless Headband Sleeping Headphones
- Size Guide
New v.7 SleepPhones Wireless, upgraded Bluetooth module for longer life and quicker charge time!
The SleepPhones® Wireless you love; now with a better battery.
SleepPhones® Wireless sleeping headphones are traditional headphones made bed-friendly and cord-free.
Ideal for sleep, travel, yoga and leisure time, our ultra-slim, patented soft and comfortable “headphones in a headband” make listening to audio a dream. Unplug and surround yourself in an ultimate sound experience – without disturbing, or being disturbed by, the person next to you.
SleepPhones® were designed by a family doctor and provide wearable comfort that's literally music to your ears.
- Stream audio via Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and wake up refreshed
- Get a good night’s sleep naturally, without medications
- Reduce ambient noise, conversations, traffic sounds, and snoring
- Relieve stress by listening to your favorite tunes, soothing meditation sounds, radio, sleep-enhancing rhythms, audiobooks, or any other preferred music
- No uncomfortable earbuds or bulky ear enclosures
- Sound: Superior sound quality with eco-friendly, lead-free electronics
- Bluetooth®: Easily pair/sync with Bluetooth® enabled devices and stream audio wirelessly within 15-30 feet (5-10 meters)
- Controls: Volume and play/pause controls built into the Bluetooth® module
- Headphones: Removable speakers in a hypoallergenic, machine washable fabric headband
- Bluetooth®: 4.0 A2DP
- Wireless Range: 15-30 feet (5-10 meters)
- Rechargeable Battery: Full charge lasts up to 12 hours
- Charging Time: 2 hours via micro-USB cable (included)
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Fabric: 95% polyester, 5% spandex, pre-shrunk and non-pilling
- Compliance: CE, RoHS, FCC compliant
- Safety: Ultra-low power, safe RF emissions
- Limited One-Year Warranty
- Made in the USA from globally sourced components
- Free sleep sound online downloads and free iPhone® app
Fleece (cosy & soft) or Breeze (lighter, more breathable) fabric options.
For size guide, please click here
This is an excellent product. Sound quality is better than I expected and very lightweight. It really is possible to sleep on your side comfortably in these and the breeze headband is not too warm. Only slight downside is that removing and unplugging the control unit for recharging is a bit fiddly. Fortunately, I found the charge lasts well. On usage of 30 minutes per night, I am recharging once a week.
On a warm night wearing the sleep phone band (I have the lightweight-material version) is too much and I revert to ear buds because I usually need something to mask tinnitus. I also think they are a bit pricey considering the quality of the headphones.
I love the way they feel they are soft and comfortable to wear, not too tight and they don't get too hot either. I love the colour and have been my favourite so far to wear. I hardly feel the headphones they are very comfortable and not bulky.
The only irritation is the head phones and power control they move so easily and I have to fiddle with them first to get them in the right position for comfort and to be able to hear. Then they will move too, as I move while listening and I have to fiddle again. Unfortunately because they don't seem to stay wear I put them and hearing is affected when this happens it is annoying, possibly it just needs a pocket for it to sit in one that has some movement to get it in the exact position to hear well but just so it doesn't stray all over the place.
The other thing is I think that there should be someway of knowing how much charge is in the battery and when it connects to Bluetooth I feel this should come through the headphones so as not to disturb people who might already be asleep, it was coming through my phone and disturbing my partner.
But overall I think they are comfortable, easy to use and I hardly notice I'm wearing it, which means I fall asleep without realising I still have them on, and I don't wake up needing to remove them. I move a lot and I sleep on my front and sides and these are so comfortable I can sleep in any way without being irritated or made hot and uncomfortable.
Very good product. I recommend it.
-10% with code SLEEP
Bought these in the hope we'd be able to sleep through our neighbours banging around at all hours and they work! Had the best sleep in ages since we bought these. Would highly recommend!
Measure around the forehead, just above the ears, and around the hair in the back to determine head size. If your measurement falls on a size cut off guideline, we recommend that you order the smaller size as there is a bit of stretch in the fleece material.
Extra Small/Small = 51 - 54 cm (UK Hat Size Up to 6 3/4)
Medium (one size fits most) = 55 - 59 cm (UK Hat Size 6 7/8 - 7 3/8)
Extra Large/Large = 60 - 63 cm (UK Hat Size 7 1/2 and up)