SleepPhones v6 Classic Headband Sleeping Headphones (Wired)
- Features & Specifications
- Size Guide
Designed by a family doctor, SleepPhones headphones help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer by providing the most comfortable option for you to listen to music to fall asleep. SleepPhones are the first sleep headphones and highest quality bed-friendly headphones on the market.
SleepPhones Classic Sleeping Headphones feature superior sound quality with eco-friendly, lead-free electronics. Super thin, high-quality speakers are inside of a soft, cosy headband, allowing you to lay on your side comfortably, without earbuds or headphones digging into your head.
SleepPhones are perfect for light sleepers, people who suffer from ringing in the ears or people with a snoring bed partner. Also great for travel, listening to podcasts, audiobooks, nature sounds, binaural beats, etc.
- Fall asleep faster, stay asleep better and wake up refreshed
- Reduce ambient noise, conversations, traffic sounds and snoring
- No painful earbuds or awkward headphones
- Get a good night's sleep naturally, without medications
- Relieve stress and block out noise by listening to your favourite tunes, soothing meditation sounds, radio, sleep-enhancing rhythms, audiobooks or any other preferred music.
- Superior sound quality with eco-friendly, lead-free electronics
- Compatible with any device that incorporates a standard 1/8th inch (3.5 mm) audio jack
- Flexible 4-foot (48 inches) stereo audio cord
- Removable speakers in a hypoallergenic, machine-washable fabric headband
- Pre-shrunk and non-pilling
- Free sleep sound online downloads and free iPhone app
- Satisfaction guaranteed
SleepPhones come with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty. 9 out of 10 customers would recommend SleepPhones to a friend.
Comes in Breeze Fabric (lighter fabric): SheepCloudTM 95% polyester, 5% spandex
Or Fleece (heavier fabric): 95% polyester, 5% spandex, pre-shrunk and non-pilling
For size guide, please click here
And being wired means no charging and no flat battery
These are excellent but don’t last long. I’ve just bought another classic headband with speakers as I can’t manage with out it but it stopped working after just 6 months or so. Wish it was more robust. Having to use old iPOD ear buds which hurt!
I like to fall asleep, listening to the radio. These headphones are just the job!
I turned to this band-type of sleep phones because I was so fed up with my unreliable and extremely expensive custom-made Snugs Moto. For the price I think the Sleephones are pretty good, though it takes a while to get the speaker in exactly the right place on the ear and they do tend to slip out of place a bit. I hope they are going to be more reliable than Snugs.
Compliments on sensibly not asking for a review immediately after delivery.
First of all, don’t be put off by the cord. I just pull it up over my head as I lay on my pillow and it doesn’t get tangled or anything. It’s plenty long! The headband is comfortable and I drift to sleep listening to my bedtime stories or if I’m awake in the night, I can choose a new story next to my sleeping husband. The sound quality is great! I’m going to buy a second pair just to have as a backup. Lol
Measure around the forehead, just above the ears, and around the hair in the back to determine head size. If your measurement falls on a size cut off guideline, we recommend that you order the smaller size as there is a bit of stretch in the fleece material.
Extra Small/Small = 51 - 54 cm (UK Hat Size Up to 6 3/4)
Medium (one size fits most) = 55 - 59 cm (UK Hat Size 6 7/8 - 7 3/8)
Extra Large/Large = 60 - 63 cm (UK Hat Size 7 1/2 and up)