SleepPhones v6 Classic Headband Sleeping Headphones (Wired)
- Features & Specifications
- Size Guide
Designed by a family doctor, SleepPhones headphones help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer by providing the most comfortable option for you to listen to music to fall asleep. SleepPhones are the first sleep headphones and highest quality bed-friendly headphones on the market.
SleepPhones Classic Sleeping Headphones feature superior sound quality with eco-friendly, lead-free electronics. Super thin, high-quality speakers are inside of a soft, cosy headband, allowing you to lay on your side comfortably, without earbuds or headphones digging into your head.
SleepPhones are perfect for light sleepers, people who suffer from ringing in the ears or people with a snoring bed partner. Also great for travel, listening to podcasts, audiobooks, nature sounds, binaural beats, etc.
- Fall asleep faster, stay asleep better and wake up refreshed
- Reduce ambient noise, conversations, traffic sounds and snoring
- No painful earbuds or awkward headphones
- Get a good night's sleep naturally, without medications
- Relieve stress and block out noise by listening to your favourite tunes, soothing meditation sounds, radio, sleep-enhancing rhythms, audiobooks or any other preferred music.
- Superior sound quality with eco-friendly, lead-free electronics
- Compatible with any device that incorporates a standard 1/8th inch (3.5 mm) audio jack
- Flexible 4-foot (48 inches) stereo audio cord
- Removable speakers in a hypoallergenic, machine-washable fabric headband
- Pre-shrunk and non-pilling
- Free sleep sound online downloads and free iPhone app
- Satisfaction guaranteed
SleepPhones come with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty. 9 out of 10 customers would recommend SleepPhones to a friend.
Comes in Breeze Fabric: SheepCloudTM 95% polyester, 5% spandex
For size guide, please click here
Love them! Easy to adjust to get the perfect fit and volume. I have sensitive ears, sometimes even lying on a pillow makes them sore, and yet I find these comfortable. Sometimes I wear the band over my eyes to double as a sleep mask.
I wear them with the wire coming out of the band at my forehead, not sure if you're meant to do that way round, but at first I tried it with that bit at the back but it was uncomfy behind my neck.
very good for sleeping on your side
I can't remember how many years I've been using them, but I have about four - only niggle is kinked cords. I gave up on the Bluetooth - too fiddly.
I bought these to replace my CosyPhones, which broke after a few years. I was expecting superior quality because of the price difference, but actually found the CosyPhones more comfortable to lie on, for some reason. The speakers in the SleepPhones seem to be similarly flat, but perhaps they have sharper edges, which I feel pressing into my ears much more.
Otherwise, they work well, but I'm disappointed that they're less comfortable than a cheaper competitor. Hopefully they will last longer.
Work fine for me
Measure around the forehead, just above the ears, and around the hair in the back to determine head size. If your measurement falls on a size cut off guideline, we recommend that you order the smaller size as there is a bit of stretch in the fleece material.
Extra Small/Small = 51 - 54 cm (UK Hat Size Up to 6 3/4)
Medium (one size fits most) = 55 - 59 cm (UK Hat Size 6 7/8 - 7 3/8)
Extra Large/Large = 60 - 63 cm (UK Hat Size 7 1/2 and up)