SleepPhones Effortless Bluetooth Sleeping Headphones with Wireless Induction Charging
- Size Guide
SleepPhones® Effortless V8 are luxuriously comfortable sleeping headphones with premium sound quality making listening to audio in bed a dream. They use Bluetooth® technology with induction charging* for a completely wireless (and effortless) experience.
Available in Breeze SheepCloud fabric. Breeze SheepCloud fabric is lightweight, soft and stretchy, which keeps you cool and dry.
- Fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and wake up refreshed
- Get a good nights sleep naturally, without medications
- Reduce ambient noise, conversations, traffic sounds, and snoring
- Relieve stress and reduce noise by listening to your favourite tunes, soothing meditation sounds, radio, sleep-enhancing rhythms, audiobooks, or any other preferred music
- Magnetic induction charging allows you to charge your SleepPhones® Effortless simply by placing the headband with Bluetooth® module inside, onto the charging base*.
- Sound: Superior sound quality with eco-friendly, lead-free electronics
- Charging: Induction charging base* included
- Bluetooth®: Easily pair/sync with Bluetooth®-compatible devices and stream audio wirelessly within 15-30 feet (5-10 meters)
- Controls: Volume and play/pause controls built into the Bluetooth® module
- Headphones: Removable speakers in a hypoallergenic, machine-washable fabric headband
- Bluetooth®: AAC Bluetooth® 5.0
- Wireless Range: 15-30 feet (5-10 meters)
- Rechargeable Battery: Full charge lasts up to 24 hours
- Charging Time: 4 hours via induction charging base*
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Compliance: CE, UKCA, RoHS, FCC compliant
- Safety: Ultra-low power, safe RF emissions
- Made in the USA from globally sourced components
- Comes with UK plug
Comes in Breeze Fabric: SheepCloud 95% polyester, 5% spandexFor size guide, please click here
SleepPhones come with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty. 9 out of 10 customers would recommend SleepPhones to a friend!
I have bought several pairs of Sleep Phones over the years. The wired ones were a waste of money. Neither lasted more than a few months. The Bluetooth ones lasted longer, but the weak point was still the lead connecting the battery to the phones. So far the induction ones are still working but I’ve only had them a few weeks. Working out how to charge them proved a puzzle the first time and after that simply a bit fiddly. I hope that the much higher cost is justified by an increase in longevity. The concept is right, but the product has proven far too disappointing so far. Fingers crossed.
I bought these as I’ve been having trouble sleeping and find that listening to “sleepcasts” is helpful, however they disturb my partner if I have them playing from my phone, and I can’t bear to have things in my ears, especially as I often sleep on my side.
These SleepPhones have been fantastic. They’re actually very comfortable to wear. I sized as per the instructions on the site, which has worked well. I was concerned that they would feel bulky at the back, especially as I wear my hair in a plait for bed, but I haven’t noticed the bulk of the battery pack at all. They also don’t press too firmly on my ears, so I haven’t had any aching.
I’ve found them easy to use and to pair with my phone. And I can now feel for the buttons easily even when wearing them. The charge seems to last a long time. They were also delivered quickly, and in a nice little storage tin.
They’re not 100% “sound tight” and my partner says that he can hear what I’m listening to, but so softly as to not disturb him.
Overall a fantastic product that really does what it reports to! For the improved sleep I’ve had I would definitely say that they’re worth the price!
I am more than happy with my lovely new SleepPhones and the company, I ordered the wrong size headband and the company offers to send me out the correct size free of charge. Also so comfortable and easy to wear.
I have now had three iterations of the wireless sleepphones, and other cheaper versions too. Nothing compares to Acoustic Sheep for comfort and sound quality.
The only small thing that affects my rating of this latest version is the fact that there is no longer a battery indicator on the iPhone.
The previous version had a battery indicator which prompted you to charge it (once a week was usually sufficient for me - this version lasts a wee while longer).
Otherwise, they truly are pyjamas for the ears. The speakers are so flat and soft that you barely notice them, even when sleeping on your side. Other versions claim to be comfortable but inevitably dig into my sensitive ears. Overall, great product that is difficult to beat.
... It appears - after reading the instructions (who DOES that?) prior to asking for an RMA to return them...
... That I was charging them - or ATTEMPTING to charge them - the wrong way up. When they will not charge.
I would have given them 5 stars if they had put a sticker on the headband saying "place charger HERE". Is it unfair to remove one star for my stupidity? You decide.
I'm sure I'm not the only person who has had this problem.
Otherwise they're a great improvement on the previous version. You don't need to tell your iPhone to "forget" the connection every time you want to use them, if my inability to charge them is any guide, they last for SEVERAL nights on a single charge, plus the fact that you don't need to remove the innards to charge them means the wires won't wear.
I wish I had read the instructions - OR HAD A STICKER ON THE HEADBAND !!!! - before I used them.
Measure around the forehead, just above the ears, and around the hair in the back to determine head size. If your measurement falls on a size cut off guideline, we recommend that you order the smaller size as there is a bit of stretch in the fleece material.
Extra Small/Small = 51 - 54 cm (UK Hat Size Up to 6 3/4)
Medium (one size fits most) = 55 - 59 cm (UK Hat Size 6 7/8 - 7 3/8)
Extra Large/Large = 60 - 63 cm (UK Hat Size 7 1/2 and up)